Juhas in Poland has sent us, this, his German built Kalkhoff Coup du Monde. An OTSG First to-be-sure.
It is my other Old Ten Speed bike, Kalkhoff Coup du Monde fabricated in Germany propably in 70’s
I bought it in some kind of second hand shop, bike was in bad condition:( I decided to restore it.
As can You see on the last photo, there were bent rear fork, so much rust, many broken parts…
What have I done:
– brand new, black paint just like original
– I bought wheels in better condition
– removed and cleaned any part, lubed any bearings
– I made these mudguards from scrap
What I need to do:
– clean handlebar and buy grips
– buy new rear tire
– mount lights and generator
– make new stickers – i want to recover it from photos and order new ones
Hope that I’ll submit photos with more interesting background next time:)
Thanks again Juhas